Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My First Blog

Well, Lydia, I figured if my lil' sis could have a blog, so could I! Now I can post recent pictures of the World's Most Adorable Children and all interested parties can easily access them when they want and also see the latest Wassenaar Family Happenings.

Right now I am sitting outside in our driveway sweating profusely while the boys are playing the sprinkler. Got to love that Tennessee heat and humidity. I am looking forward to Gracie waking up so that we will have a reason to go back inside.

Yesterday the boys had me put dish soap in the pool and we created lots and lots of bubbles--better than taking a bath! Ethan and I have been doing school again every day since last week. He has a few more pages to finish in his Kindergarten workbook so that he will be ready to start on his 1st grade ones. His reading skills have also slipped a little over the summer with Mom's attention being mostly on a newborn for a while, so we are reviewing all the K5 readers in order to be "up to snuff" by the end of August.

Wow, blogging *is* fun. I hope that I can find the time to keep it up this year.

Ruth Ann

No comments: